Giant4 is a team of professionals who have all experienced success in an operational environment. Combining our products, capabilities and practices we seek to bring that success to our clients – whatever challenge is presented.
Founded in 2000, Giant4 has stayed true to its original vision of supporting the effective introduction and use of technology in complex business environments. Since 2000, this vision has grown to encompass all forms of service provision – i.e. where the combination of people, processes and systems are combined to achieve a cost managed and measurable outcome.
With backgrounds of both client and service provider, Giant4 consultants bring to the table the experiences that count. Regardless of the approach, process or methodology, Giant4 helps achieve outcomes.
The Giant4 team practices the following:
- responsiveness to the client with a mindset to be innovative in the delivery of solutions and services
- quickly establishes and maintains a shared understanding with the client of the client’s direction, which is considered in all subsequent recommendations/outcomes
- assesses and analyses the client’s current state and specific future needs
- clearly defines success measures to allow for the successful management of the implementation solutions
- the partner or senior consultant seen at the first client meeting is actively involved in the project, and is the person that delivers on the project
- assigns another Giant4 team member to the project to critically challenge the intellectual and process aspects of the progress and outcomes of the project.
Teri Whiting – Managing Director
Since 1980, Teri Whiting has held a range of executive business, corporate services and ICT Communications management roles in government and the private sector. These include DAS, Commonwealth Government, Justice and Emergency Services Portfolio Victoria, Global Vice President of Information Services F H Faulding and Department of Health Victoria. In each position, she has effected real and beneficial change to the organisation’s business, people and information productivity. Teri’s experience covers a broad range of functional areas (including ICT, organisational development, and group planning facilitation logistics, capital works) and program/project management.
As the Managing Director of Giant4, Teri leads our team of multi-disciplined staff as well as consulting directly with public and private sector clients. Teri is currently a director/board member of a number of prominent organisations and advisory committees.
Duncan Kinnaird – Executive Director
An IT professional for more than 25 years, Duncan has held complex project and senior line management positions with IT service providers. Prior to Giant4, Duncan was responsible for the operational aspects of a 170+ resource IT service provider. He has managed and provided consultancy expertise for projects across a number of industries, locations and businesses.
As a partner in Giant4, Duncan has lead teams comprising of client management and staff, associates and vendors through a process of problem definition and solution build. Duncan’s background in project and quality management ensures that the ability to measure success is an integral part of all consultancy assignments. His focus is providing executive advice on strategy, governance and delivery, including technology use, in the business environment.